There are many ways to give your members access to your club. From biometric readers to generated QR codes, the options are wide and different in nature. But what suits your club best?
There’s a few things you will need to take into consideration when making this decision. Here’s our top three:
1. Is your club constantly manned? For example, do you offer your members 24-hour entry or have periods of time when the club is unstaffed?
If so your solution needs to work automatically and need no assistance from staff.
2. How good is your internet connection? You may think its pretty consistent, yet the moment it drops your members will be very put out. If your solution relies on your internet connection to work this has the potential to cause many issues.
Therefore, the solution you want needs a backup or to be self-sufficient.
3. Do you want a solution that relies on your pc to work? This can cause problems and mean updating is a tedious process.
There are solutions on the market now that can operate from a separate device reducing and eliminating these problems.
The next considerations are they way in which you want your members to gain access. From membership cards to fobs and QR codes, there really are many options out there now.
Some considerations when choosing this should be:
- Your membership demographic. Got predominantly millennial members? A QR code may be best suited. Make more money from the grey pound? Perhaps a more traditional option, such as a membership card to scan, would be better.
- The look and feel of your club. Which solution do you want to lead with?
Here at ClubWise we’ve developed a system that works seamlessly with our solution. What’s more there is a variety of options to choose from!
Our access control solution:
- Requires no connection to a pc
- Requires no integration with a third party provider
- Works offline – avoiding any network issues
Our QR solution is one of our most popular access control solutions due to the additional benefits it provides…
When using QR code for access control, our fully integrated member app FitSense offers a truly interactive check in experience. One that lets your members know you care about and are aware of their visits. What’s more, its very secure and promotes use of you club.
Pre Check in
When a member wants access to the club they will use their member app to generate a QR code.
Pre check in your member will get a QR code, which for security is only valid for 25 secs, a countdown will let you know how much time you have left.
Post check in
Your member will be greeted with their goal number of visits for the month and how close they are to achieving that. There will also be a user level, plus a message section where you can leave any club or membership related messages you need to.
Why not find out more today?